Imageholder.org (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Imageholder.org website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
JUMP NAVIGATION: This page is divided into twelve sections you can use the jump links to quckly navigate to the section you are interested in:
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.(Return to Top)
Types of Data Collected – Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- IP and network identificaton
- Computer type, Browser Type, Phone type
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.Additional information we collect includes but is not limited to pages visited, amount of page viewed, time spent on page, browser name and version, screen resolution, mouse movements, links and other elements clicked, files downloaded, videos viewed and video controls used, form and lead generation fields, form completions and abandonments, internal searches and search terms, eCommerce navigation and browsing, products viewed, products added or removed to a shopping cart, checkouts completed or abandoned, visitor IP and geolocation data, visitor local weather, and visitor referrer information.(Return to Top)
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
This website uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data – Legal Requirements
This website may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of imageholder.org
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.(Return to Top)
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.(Return to Top)
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on .
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page .
- Cloudflare: This website uses Cloudflare as a cloud service provider and CDN (Content Delivery Network). Your IP or other information may be routed through Cloudflare’s servers to serve webpages. You can review Cloudflare .
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
(Return to Top)